Many people assume that CBD [cannabidiol], THC [tetrahydrocannabinol], Hemp, Cannabis, And Marijuana are the same thing. Actually, they are not!
- The cannabis plant is of two main types – Indica and Sativa.
- Marijuana is derived from both cannabis types.
- Hemp is derived only from Sativa type.
It means hemp and marijuana both have some similarities along with notable differences. The latter is popular for high THC level that is responsible for the stigmatized high or euphoric effect. The former has no more than 0.3% THC, therefore hemp plant cultivators are at less prosecution risk under the federal law.
High-quality CBD products can be purchased from justcbdstore.com, at affordable prices. As the CBD industry is booming rapidly, there has been a plethora of CBD-infused products introduced in the market including edibles, topicals, tinctures, mascara, capsules, vaporizers, etc. CBD gummies are candies infused with cannabidiol oil. On justcbdstore, you will find the best CBD gummies in rainbow flavors, shapes, colors, and cannabidiol concentration.
Are CBD gummies good in treating medical conditions?
Manufacturers claim CBD gummies are efficient in treating depression, anxiety, inflammation, pain, and sleep disorder. FDA has approved only Epidolex for epilepsy treatment. Research has reported the effectiveness of pure CBD oil and not gummies.
A still more deep investigation is necessary for CBD products. Now, that the laws are clear about marijuana and hemp, research is anticipated to ramp up. However, people who used CBD gummies have found relief in their condition.
Do CBD gummies cause the high?
Hemp-based CBD means 0.3% THC, which does not cause the high. CBD is believed to influence the effect of THC on the receptors. In hemp, the main active ingredient is CBD that is not psychoactive.
Benefits of CBD gummies
- Trip free – The CBD-infused gummies reduce anxiety without any mental impact on the brain. There is no euphoria, high, trip, or paranoia effect. It leaves you with positive energy and good-humored.
- Long-lasting – The relief last longer with CBD gummies. The candies get metabolized in the liver, which is a slow process than vaping or smoking. The effects will set in late but last much longer. The kick in time ranges from 30 to 120 minutes but lasts for 2 to 4 hours longer than the inhalation method.
- Convenient – Sweet tasty CBD gummies of different flavors can be ordered online. You can even prepare these at home. Gummies are easy to dose and can be popped in the mouth conveniently.
- Non-irritating – Your lungs don’t get irritated with CBD gummies like inhaled CBD products.
- Improved experience – Other cannabis plant molecules are present in CBD extract like the terpenes. It improves the aromas, tastes, and effects. The experience is improved but not euphoric.
- Counterbalance – CBD gummies can be used to offset the impact of THC-dominant cannabis.
- Discreet treat – You can enjoy CBD gummies without attracting attention like vaping.
- Easy dosage – You are aware of the potency of every gummy because it is mentioned on the label.
- Well-tolerated – For general well-being therapy, CBD gummies are ideal. The side effects are negligible to mild unless many gummies are eaten quickly.
- Legal online purchase – You can legally purchase hemp-derived products online in the US because it has less than 0.3% of THC.
CBD gummies are preferred because they are sweet, tasty, filled with different flavors, ingested easily, discreet, and effective.